Translate

Friday 4 September 2009

Another scummy mummy with dangerous deviant children

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1210925/Schoolboy-torturers-left-young-boys-fighting-life-sickening-sex-assault-beatings.html

If we tolerate this for much longer, we deserve all that is coming to us, don't we?

Perhaps we need more stories like this before we will do something about single mummery.

If so, then let us wait for the next one. It will not be too long in coming.

And the next one and the next one, before those who presume to govern us will do something about the growing number of little bastards who torture and kill other people's children for fun.

8 comments:

Captain Courageous said...

May I have your permission to place a link to your blog on mine?
May I also suggest you visit Philip John Jones' blog ...
http://www.righteousalliance.blogspot.com? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

how many kids u have bitch? or would nobody fuck u?

Claire Khaw said...

I display this comment to show the quality of my detractors.

Anonymous said...

lol. more like cos its the only response ur getting.

no kids and no fucking then? hahahaha

Claire Khaw said...

I repeat my previous remark about the quality of my detractors.

Jeff Marshall said...

I suppose putting up the idiotic & illiterate comments of someone like 'anonymous' provides some entertainment for the rest of us.

Anonymous said...

LOL be grateful bitch i found u a friend!

i repeat that u only post cos u have so few comments lololol

still didnt answer the question though did u? hahahahaha

Claire Khaw said...

Anonymous, I hope this nursery rhyme answers your question.

"There was an old woman who lived in a shoe.
She had so many children, she didn't know what to do;
She gave them some broth without any bread;
Then whipped them all soundly and put them to bed."

I don't want other children to grow up like that!

And yes, I am grateful and touched that you are thinking of me so often.

I am an old woman in a shoe who no longer has any sex. Any man I manage to drag back from the pub just runs away when they see what a state it is in. My feral children are not house-trained at all.

Public order, public morality and public education

https://t.co/pgUwDUExiT — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 23, 2024 2:00  Denmark outlaws Koran-burning. https://www.samaa.tv/208735...