Translate

Wednesday 9 September 2009

Mandelson in China

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/sep/08/mandelson-china-eu-arms-embargo

If only I could be his consort. I am starting my Mandarin classes anyway, so that I will be in a better position to assist him should that duty be required of me.

Thinking of the scrumptious delicacies he must be feasting on while in China, I picture how, delicately and solicitously, I would place the best titbits I can pick up with my chopsticks upon his plate and urge him not to worry about his figure, because I like a bit of meat on my man ....

He need only snap his fingers and I would be there at his side, smilingly prettily up at him and hanging on his arm ....

Peter faltered a little in the clip on the Guardian link, I noticed, because that was a very good question by a Communist Party Official which took him aback a bit. They aren't dullards, those Party Officials, unlike some British MPs I could mention.

Like just every other Western politician, he found himself lecturing the Chinese on their human rights.

I like to imagine the Communist Party Officials collectively rolling their eyes and miming the string section of an orchestra ...

No comments:

Vincent Bruno is dismayed to be told that theocracy is necessary to make white people marry again

https://t.co/k5DOSS5dv4 — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) March 27, 2024 10:00  Gender relations 12:00  Anthony Trollope 14:00  Being bot...