Translate

Thursday 22 July 2010

Lord Black of Crossharbour - shall I tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree too?

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23858375-conrad-black-could-return-to-house-of-lords-after-bail-hearing.do

It was after all Barbara Amiel who went on mad spending sprees that led him to his doom. I am accustomed to living frugally and have no history of driving men to their doom through siren demands for sex and shopping.

I imagine that Lord Black must have some money left or we could make some money together with my little schemes.   I am after all a one-woman Think Tank. 

I am still very keen on Peter Mandelson but I am a principled sort of woman and know of his preference for the Stronger Sex.  Peter Tatchell has just announced on Facebook that he is single again and I feel it only right to say, with appropriate humility because I do know my place, that Peter Mandelson should look at other men first before settling his penetrating brown eyes upon me.  I will wait for him in patience and devotion, knowing that what is mine will eventually come my way, in the fullness of time ....

I refuse to be of the many queuing up to him at bookshops, though it did occur to me that this would be a way of meeting my future husband and co-host of our talk show which I think should be called The Lord and Lady Mandelson Show.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBL2kzKg4nY

Peter, I am sorry I have to do this, but I know you will find me more attractive if similar alpha males also take an interest in me, even if they are still jailbirds.  I am just hurrying you along a little, for both our sakes, for neither of us are getting any younger, are we, darling?  

That Sir Stuart Rose never even responded to my offer made at http://thebattlefieldoflove.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-proposal-to-sir-stuart-on.html

No comments:

Vincent Bruno's dystopian utopia v Claire Khaw's proposed one-party theocracy

https://t.co/MXzLdhUyvR — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 17, 2024 4:00  Married sex is the most expensive form of sex.  6:00  Marg...