Translate

Monday 6 September 2010

Any letter you send me becomes my property once it is in my possession

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1309314/Cherie-v-Mandy-Blairs-wife-takes-legal-action-book-reveals-private-letters.html


I would have thought that any letter that anyone writes to me becomes my property the moment it falls into my hands.  You can ask for it back till you are blue in the face, but I don't have to give it back to you, not even if you instruct your solicitors, huffing and puffing that you will blow Peter's and my house down.  Surely Cherie, herself a barrister, ought to know this?

Possession is nine points of the law, as any first year law student will tell you, Cherie!

1 comment:

Shades said...

Quite a few people seem to think that it doesn't apply to emails though...

Vincent Bruno's dystopian utopia v Claire Khaw's proposed one-party theocracy

https://t.co/MXzLdhUyvR — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 17, 2024 4:00  Married sex is the most expensive form of sex.  6:00  Marg...