Translate

Wednesday 24 November 2010

The Lord and Lady Mandelson Show after "The Real PM"



I feel quite extraordinarily fortunate to have once sat next to Patrick Diamond http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Diamond (who was featured in the documentary reporting to Peter) at a Fabian Society dinner.  I just want Peter to know that I do get around.  http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3532350.stm  Patrick is simply just too out of touch with ordinary people to be electable.  I was actually shocked at how out of touch yet senior in the Labour Party hierarchy he was.  



http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2010/11/22/peter-mandelson-wont-rule-out-a-return-to-politics/

"I’m not quite sure what [I will do], but amongst other things I have to earn a living. I don’t have an income any more."

You and me both, Pete!


All we have to do is to have a few dinners in a few fashionable restaurants, and let the paps and papers do the rest ...


We would of course be meeting to discuss the Lord and Lady Mandelson Show.

http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.com/2010/07/peter-mandelson-third-man.h...tml

It would be a studio creation of our living room and guests would be invited, entertained and interrogated by the both of us in turn.

It will be a hit!

We will be the new Richard and Judy! You will be loved at last, as you truly *deserve* to be, and not just by me!


I have just written to him in the following terms and can only keep my fingers crossed:


Dear Lord Mandelson,

I will show you *exactly* how you can get a talk show on TV and bask in the admiration and affection you so well deserve, if you get in touch to arrange a dinner to discuss this possibility. 

Yours sincerely,

He is the perfect age and star sign for me, and would complete the trilogy of the wonderful men I have known in my life.  I have consulted my stars again and again they tell me "Go for it, girl!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shameless hussy

Humanism meets Secular Koranism

4:00  Marriage is for legitimate children who are a credit to their parents. 5:00  Illegitimate offspring are the agents of chaos and crimin...