Translate

Tuesday 15 March 2011

How to get out of the EU by the next election: demand a free vote on the EU.

I would demand that MPs be given a free vote on the EU before the next general election to so that we can punish and reward them at the next election.

A free vote can be held at any time.

If those fucktards vote to stay in they should know what to expect.

It doesn't matter how they vote. We will know how they have voted before we vote for them again at the next General Election. That is the point.

Getting  MPs to have a free vote is really administratively very easy to do.  The process is transparent and quick to arrange.

I am just brilliant, aren't I?  I bet UKIP wish I was a member of their party.

No comments:

Possession is nine points of the law from 1:34:00

1:34:00  I chime in. 1:37:00  The narrow and wide interpretation of racism 1:40:00  It is racist to say black people are good at sport and d...