Translate

Friday 8 April 2011

Cowardly custard gays custard pie a Christian clergymen but dare not do the same to Muslim clergymen

http://archbishop-cranmer.blogspot.com/2011/04/archbishop-of-brussels-pied-for-christ.html

Says it all, doesn't it?

Homosexuals who assault Christian clergymen are bullies and cowards.  

Why don't they custard pie a Muslim clerics?   Because they are cowardly custards.  

I know that I will one day be infamous enough to attract similar attempts to custard pie me.  I hereby give due warning that my reflexes are swift and sure because I have been trained in the martial arts.  I always give as good as I get, if not better.   

No comments:

Possession is nine points of the law from 1:34:00

1:34:00  I chime in. 1:37:00  The narrow and wide interpretation of racism 1:40:00  It is racist to say black people are good at sport and d...