- We all want to be happy.
- We are happy when we do what we want.
- We should know what we want.
- We should know whether we are allowed and capable of doing what we want to do.
- We have authenticity when we can do what we want.
- Authenticity is just another word for Personal Success.
- Authenticity is measurable by our lack of regrets using points out of 10. (The fewer the regrets the higher our Authenticity Score, averaged out over a lifetime.)
Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder:
" ... our freedom obliges us to make something of ourselves, to live 'authentically' or 'truly' ".