Translate

Friday 8 July 2011

UKIP's policy on ex-BNP members


http://www.ukip.org/helpukip

Membership is not available to anyone who is or has previously been a member of the British National Party or the UK First party. Any applications made from people who are or have been members of these organisations will be refused, and any subscriptions collected will be refunded.
By applying for membership you certify that you are not and have never been a member of either of these parties.

How helpful do you think this policy is for the Eurosceptic movement?

On Sunday 17 July 2011 I sent an email in the following terms:

'While I am aware of your official ban on ex-BNP members, I would nevertheless like to hear from you as to the response I would receive if I were to apply to become a member of UKIP.'  



'While I am aware of your official ban on ex-BNP members, I would nevertheless like to hear from you as to the response I would receive if I were to apply to become a member of UKIP.'
was the message I sent you on 17 July 2011. I look forward to receiving a response in due course.  (sent 20 July 2011)

No comments:

Vincent Bruno is dismayed to be told that theocracy is necessary to make white people marry again

https://t.co/k5DOSS5dv4 — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) March 27, 2024 10:00  Gender relations 12:00  Anthony Trollope 14:00  Being bot...