- Would Peter Rushton consider joining David Jones and Claire Khaw in a Nationalist Unity Party intended to unite Civic and Ethno-Nationalists?
- If so, he should bear in mind that David are both are libertarian and anti-statist and our over-riding aims would be to lower taxes and repeal laws, and certainly the totalitarian Equality Act 2010. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equality_Act,_2010
- David and I are also anti-feminist and pro-family values and therefore in favour of the restoration of parental and male authority the lack of which has resulted in the sorry state the West now finds itself.
- This Party is meant to be a Counter-Revolutionary Party to the Sex Revolution, which was what let in Feminism. Feminism unapologetically promotes female promiscuity, and consequently degeneracy, widespread illegitimacy, which corrupts the characters of men by making them think and behave like women in a Culture of Excuses and Entitlement, and has provably accelerated the decline and fall of the West.
- Such a party would be run on the basis of a triumvirate. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumvirate Nationalism after all needs to be give the impression that it is a broad church.
- The idea is to have a workable combination of male and female, the young and the mature, town and country, white and non-white, that is pro-enterprise but that also cares about the condition of the poor and the establishment of a strong and flourishing meritocracy that is racially neutral.
|Peter Rushton now appears on RT. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JdZ45b6YL0 |