- Judge Jacqueline Davies http://www.guardian.co.uk/law/2012/jun/27/twitter-joke-trial-timeline
- District Judge Michael Snow http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2151576/Woman-jailed-21-weeks-racist-Tube-rant-seen-YouTube.html
- District Judge John Charles http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/mar/27/student-jailed-fabrice-muamba-tweets
- Sheriff Peter Hammond http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-16612148
- Sir Nicholas Wall http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17522726
- The Director of Public Prosecutions, Keir Starmer http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.co.uk/2011/12/emma-west-remanded-in-custody-until-3.html
- Any judge who decides that it is not reasonable to kill any burglar with previous that you find burgling your home, especially if you live in the country. If he has not had any previous then anything up to GBH should be considered reasonable.
Dave Jones despises the judiciary so much he wants to remove 50% of it if he comes to power, but I managed to get him down to 20%.
My view is that they should be removed on an ad hoc basis when they have clearly demonstrated an inability to do justice or understand the principle of free speech within the constraints of their role as interpreters of the law or as an administrator of the legal system.
Liberal judges who subvert and desecrate the institution of marriage will not go unnoticed either.