" ... it shall be unbecoming or inappropriate conduct for any archbishop, bishop, priest or deacon to be a member of, or to promote, or express or solicit suport for a poliltical party or other organisation whose constitution, policies, objectives, activities or public statements are declared in writing by the House of Bishops to be incompatible with the teaching of the Church of England in relation to the equality of persons or groups of different races."
This sounds fair enough.
So fair enough that it would only apply to NF clergymen but not BNP ones. After all the BNP now allows non-white members to join while the NF would forcibly repatriate them.
|Taken when I was still member and prospective London Mayoral Candidate in May 2011|
|Taken September 2011 at the London Social. Nick Griffin with an IC4 activist and the Uruguayan-born London Mayoral Candidate Carlos Cortiglia|
Griffin said that the BNP had changed its constitution and now had a "small but significant number of people" from "ethnic" backgrounds.
- annul my expulsion
- announce his retirement
- appoint me as caretaker leader
The sooner too will be its unsavoury image of being a party of CHAVs and knuckle-dragging Neanderthals be cleaned up once and for all.
Below are those who may wish to help me raise funds to buy the Chairman off.
- Men who have had enough of feminism
- Women who have had enough of feminism
- Muslims who have had enough of feminism
- Right-minded members of society who have had enough of feminism
- Anyone who wants to repeal the Equality Act
- Anyone who wants to repeal the Equal Pay Act
- Eurosceptics of all classes and races and religions
- Anyone who hates the idea of UK law recognising "gay marriage"
- Anyone who wants lower taxes
- Anyone who wants fewer laws
- Any employer who objects to having to pay maternity leave
- Any employer who objects to having to pay paternity leave
- Anyone who wants the end of no-fault divorce
- Anyone who wants to children to be taught properly in schools that instil discipline, consideration for others and respect for one's elders
- Anyone who wants criminals punished properly, corporally and capitally
More praise from men for Claire Khaw, dubbed the Goddess of Reason at