Translate

Saturday 8 September 2012

How to attract more delegates and publicity to the UKIP conference in Birmingham

Here is an idea that may attract more UKIP members to attend their conference in Birmingham.

The best and brightest UKIP delegates pretend to be liberal BBC journalists.

I pretend to be UKIP leader and field all the questions.

UKIP membership decided whether or not to make me leader there and then on the strength of my performance.

If you do that, my UKIP possums, there will be more journalists there to report on the event.

Indeed, you could invite the BBC to this event so no UKIP delegate need pretend to be a BBC journalist.

I think it would be fun.

No comments:

Possession is nine points of the law from 1:34:00

1:34:00  I chime in. 1:37:00  The narrow and wide interpretation of racism 1:40:00  It is racist to say black people are good at sport and d...