Translate

Monday 3 September 2012

Reporting restrictions ordered by the Recorder of Croydon on the Emma West case

Reporting restrictions have been imposed on the Emma West under s 4 Contempt of Court Act which the Recorder of Croydon ordered.   I tried to find out his name, but for some reason the woman  I spoke to, Jo, refused to give this to me.  I was assured that there is only one Recorder of Croydon, however.  

Emma West herself was not in court as this is only a matter listed for a mention - in other words the hearing today was about case management.

A senior barrister has now taken over from David Ewings.  

He is David Martin-Sperry.

http://www.charterchambers.com/Barrister/2DF483BD/David_MartinSperry.aspx

No comments:

Possession is nine points of the law from 1:34:00

1:34:00  I chime in. 1:37:00  The narrow and wide interpretation of racism 1:40:00  It is racist to say black people are good at sport and d...