The concept of God exists. What are the next questions that ought to occur to you?
- Is believing in God useful to Man?
- Does a general belief in God assist in the task of creating social cohesion?
- Does a general belief in God assist Man in his politics, morality and spirituality?
- If there is a general belief in God through whom morality is generally instilled into the populace, is this not useful and good even to the atheist?
- Do societies that believe in God do better and last longer than societies that do not believe in God?
- Does a general belief in God protect a society from the depredations of feminism, free love and widespread illegitimacy leading to racial and national degeneracy?
- Is a general belief in God the only way of protecting a society from the depredations of feminism, free love and widespread illegitimacy leading to racial and national degeneracy?
- "We must with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion." Was George Washington right in saying this?
- If God is necessary to Man, then it must be necessary for Man to believe in God, or at any rate behave as if He exists by obeying His commandments Do you agree?
Do Western philosophers even know what purpose they are supposed to serve, or are they too up their own arses talking their own language in their ivory towers to give a shit what the rest of us think?
Would you give a job to someone whom you suspect of being a philosophy graduate or would you shoot him on sight no questions asked?
Is an academic philosopher a waste of skin and space?