I noticed today that Naim Attallah with whom I had lunch this time two years ago was complaining that the critics had completely ignored Claus Hant's "non-fiction novel" entitled YOUNG HITLER
|Naim Attallah at Le Boudin Blanc where we had lunch in January 2011|
https://twitter.com/nattallah/status/290910057649033216"For those who follow my blog read my article tomorrow about " Young Hitler" a book Quartet published in 2010. It was ignored then ."
https://twitter.com/nattallah/status/290911532840263680"Why was "Young Hitler "ignored? Although on the face of it the reason is obscure, the reality is different . It is thought provoking......"
It is terribly sad that the liberal establishment and media are conspiring to ignore this book which is both entertaining and profound. My review is at http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.co.uk/2011/01/book-on-which-hitler-movie-will-be.html
Here is what I suggest Quartet Books do for maximum publicity:
Announce that forthcoming issues of The Literary Review and The Oldie will contain reviews of Young Hitler by
- the current Lord Chief Rabbi
- the former Lord Chief Rabbi
- the Neturei Karta Rabbi
- the current Archbishop of Canterbury
- the former Archbishop of Canterbury
- Abdal Hakim Murad
- Anjem Choudary
- David Irving who will I hope one day become Lord Irving of Nazism in the same way Kenneth Clark became Lord Clark of Civilisation
- the PM or anyone he nominates
- the Deputy PM or anyone he nominates
- the Leader of the Opposition or anyone he nominates
- the leader of UKIP
- the leader of the BNP
who would all be sent review copies.
It would not surprise me at all if many of the above would shrink from this undertaking, but out of this lot I really think Naim can at least squeeze at least a review or three out of this list.