The following questions fall to be considered:
- Do you dislike politicians more than you like them?
- If so, you should vote in a way that would cause maximum distress to the politicians who have failed you, shouldn't you?
- Which party could you vote would the liberal political establishment most hate to win and which would do you least harm?
- Do you think voting for a non-L:ibLabCon party would accomplish your purpose?
- In that case, which fringe party should you vote for to cause the LibLabCon maximum distress and would be the most worthy recipient of your protest vote?
ADDITIONAL REASONS TO VOTE UKIP IN THE LIGHT OF THE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST LORD RENNARD
- It is their civic duty to vote UKIP to show their disapproval of the LibLabCon.
- It would also be good for the LibLabCon to receive a good kicking from UKIP so they will change their ways before the next general election. Andrew Lilico makes this point quite well. http://www.cityam.com/article/why-coalition-may-hope-ukip-victory-eastleigh
- If they are outraged about the treatment of LibDem women by LibDem men they should not be voting LibDem.
- On the other hand, if they are outraged at the fact that men can be accused of sexual impropriety DECADES after the event and have their reputations ruined, WITH THE CONNIVANCE OF THE LIBDEM LEADERSHIP, after all that they have done for their party, this is also another reason NOT to vote LibDem.