- Only God can defeat the matriarchy now. (What is the matriarchy? Being told that you already live in a matriarchy is the national equivalent of being told you have cancer and must have an operation to remove the cancerous tumour, or the doctor telling you that your gangrenous limb must be amputated, or you will die.)
- God is the policeman in people's minds.
- God is cheaper than CCTV.
- God is an instrument of government. (Seneca: "Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.")
- Khums http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khums at 20% is lower than the 50% income tax we pay now.
- Only the corporal punishment of sex criminals as prescribed by the Koran (and this includes fornicators and fornicatresses, adulterers and adulteresses as well as sodomites and ladies committing lewd acts where there are four witnesses) will destroy the pornocratic matriarchy who corrupt the morals of the nation, bringing about ever lowering standards of behaviour and education as well as national and civilisational degeneracy.
- A minimum state does not mean the law of the jungle, but a state with a minimum of laws that is consistent with civilised life.
- To remain civilised, we must have agreed standards of morality.
- To have a minimum state, most people must have some knowledge and see the need to obey certain rules of morality.
- The only way to instill morality is to have a state ideology. A state ideology can be without a deity, eg Nazism, Fascism, Communism, Liberalism, Feminism, Socialism, Secularism, Welfarism etc but a state ideology will be most efficient and enduring if there exists a general belief in the existence of a moral, unique and omnipotent God.
- If truth be told, even atheists occasionally find comfort in the idea that a unique, omnipotent and moral God might exist, might care for them and might occasionally deign to answer their prayers. It is therefore not that difficult to do if enough people who matter agree that this should be done.
- God has already been invented. (Voltaire: "If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent Him.") The concept of God certainly exists, as does the concept of Heaven, Hell, unicorns, fairies, angels, demons and leprechauns. Whether or not we believe in His actual existence, it would be a waste to let this idea sit on the shelf unused when so many things in Britain need to be fixed by good laws that maintain morality by a moral and rational government that acknowledges that its only purpose is to serve the long term national interest.
Sunday, 17 February 2013
The only way to have a minimum state now is to have a theocracy
This is because: