A. I have said I am not answering anything that gives my opinion directly on party politics. I have explained the basic reason why not. End of topic.
A. Might be amusing with sound. Politicians avoid straight answers as you know. I think your style of questioning would get a lot of bluster.
How to promote your book and get more publicity for your ideas
- Be publicly associated with me.
- Join ask.fm and ask me questions at http://ask.fm/oneparty4all
- Tweet me at https://twitter.com/1party4all
- Agree with me that the white man is pussy-whipped and the white woman has the whip hand and that, because of this, Western man has become increasingly degenerate, effeminate, irrational and immoral.
- Repeat what you said when you said: "The best thing to do is to kill all the feminists and hippies and liberals. Destroy political correctness completely once and for all. Teach boys and girls that they are different, not the same, and that it’s okay (nay, wonderful) to be different. One is not right and the other is not wrong. Stop telling girls that they are inferior versions of boys, as feminists have done for the last half century, or, as has more recently been the case, stop telling boys that they are inferior versions of girls." You may wish to substitute "kill all" for "expose as unviable, irrational and immoral the ideology of" the feminists, hippies and liberals.
- In return, I will consider having sex with you on the first date, as promised at http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/dr-satoshi-kanazawa-man-i-would.html
- I will also attend accompany book signings of yours so that you can attract even more publicity. If there are riots and criminal damage inside and outside bookshops, all the better.
You will probably think I am some sort of groupie, but I don't care.
I should have asked him (but forgot) whether he has heard of Martin Sewell http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/06/25/martin-sewell-racist-cambridge-university-academic_n_1623370.html and Simon Sheppard http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Simon_Sheppard. who have been similarly victimised by the matriarchy.