- Feminism bribes heterosexual men with cheap sex, which is bad for them.
- Feminism has nothing offers women the burden of being expected to work after she becomes a mother.
- Feminism gives women a greater probability of becoming a cougar or a jaguar.
- Feminism gives women a greater probability of dying childless.
- Feminism makes women bad mothers. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-politics/9779587/Feminism-partly-to-blame-for-family-breakdown-says-Diane-Abbott.html
- Feminism has resulted in widespread illegitimacy. Once the working mother becomes the norm, the divorced mother becomes the norm. Once the divorced mother becomes the norm, the never married mother becomes the norm. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2285670/Most-children-of-British-mothers-born-out-of-wedlock.html
- Feminism has resulted in the justification of the neglect of the elderly. http://thebattlefieldoflove.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/elderly-people-expect-to-be-shunted-off.html
- Feminism supports the right of women to be as promiscuous as men, therefore feminism promotes female promiscuity.
- Feminism cannot exist without totalitarian thoughtcrime legislation ie the Equality Act 2010.
- Feminism has given same sex couples the civil partnership. Women don't care about men having sex with me. Female MPs are less bothered by gay marriage than male MPs.
- Feminism is about to give same sex couples gay marriage. This is of course the penultimate act of desecrating marriage. Before you poo on marriage you wee on it. What could be worse than giving same sex couples gay marriage? Forbid heterosexual couples from getting married, of course, and say marriage can only be the privilege of same-sex couples.
- Feminism is really not interested in transgender people. While feminists are flattered that emasculated and mentally ill men should want to become women - imitation is after all the highest form of flattery - they do not respect them, as Julie Bindlel does not. Feminism regards transgender people as "other" as they do the male sex. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/jan/31/gender.weekend7 It is really a divide and rule tactic to keep the enemy busy fighting each other by setting them against each other, probably.
- The hierarchy in our matriarchy is this: (Class A) Women (Class B) Men of other Races (Class C) Homosexuals (Class D) Transgender People (Class E) Men of their own race. "We know who is in power by those whom we cannot criticise."
- What the matriarchy might do for transgender men is to pass totalitarian legislation to protect them from having their feelings hurt by men in Class B, C and E. To do so would be a way of rattling their cages, poking at them with stick in order to show them who is boss. If you are supreme you need to assert your authority from time to time. By forcing male employers in Class E to hire someone they despise and regard as a freak is a very effective way of rubbing their noses in it.
Tuesday, 30 April 2013
Feminists should be honest to transgender people and say feminism has nothing to offer anyone who is not a woman
Points to note about feminism.
SMASH FEMINISM NOW, before it crushes you completely.