"UKIP is a libertarian and patriotic party, and it would be incumbent on such a party to defend free speech.
1. Did Ann-Marie Crampton deny the Holocaust?
2. Is Holocaust Denial a crime in Britain?
3. Should Ann-Marie Crampton be punished even if she did not deny the Holocaust?
4. Is Nigel Farage a moral coward?
5. Do we know for certain Ann-Marie Crampton would not be elected councillor if she were allowed to represent UKIP in Crowborough?
6. Are there more people pissed off with the Tories in Crowborough or more people pissed off with Ann-Marie Crampton not denying the Holocaust?
7. Are UKIP afraid of Jews and/or Zionists?
8. If UKIP are afraid of Jews and/or Zionists, should they be?
9. Are UKIP members who want to dump Ann-Marie Crampton cowards and hypocrites?
10. Is UKIP afraid of defending the principle of free speech?
11. Is a party that claims to be libertarian cowardly and hypocritical if it does not support the right of Ann-Marie Crampton to express her views about Zionism without punishing her for them?
12. Would it do UKIP any good to punish Ann-Marie Crampton?
13. Would it do UKIP any harm to take a stand against Zionists instead of kowtowing to them all the time?