The Yorker Aspires To
I think what I have to say would be of great interest to the Politics and Philosophy students, at least.
My topics are:
- Feminism and why it is a threat to our liberties
- Is Feminism not only mad and silly, but actually evil?
- Fascism - where does it say it is racist or antisemitic?
- Philosophy - is academic philosophy a waste of three years of your life learning how to talk incomprehensibly and make everyone hate you?
- Politics - does studying politics at a UK university mean you are just signing up for three years of Left Liberal indoctrination that will turn you into a Commie Pinko Homo?
- What exactly is so good about being a Commie Pinko Homo Feminist?
- Is there such a thing as a "right-wing" sociologist? If not, why not?
- Why shouldn't we have a one-party state if it improves the quality of our politicians and gives us better government?
- Why are the overwhelming number of students Left Liberal? Is it a sign of state indoctrination or does the indoctrination come from a more sinister source?
- Why would anyone ever give a job to a philosophy graduate?
- Can the ideas of Simon Sheppard with regard to feminism be disproved? http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Simon_Sheppard
Have you noticed that the both the editor and deputy of The Yorker are female?
https://twitter.com/helenashead Deputy Editor
Is this the reason why its tone is so rabidly Left Liberal and Feminist?
What do the male readers of The Yorker feel about this?