lol a ask.fm question from Claire Khaw. that's getting answered....NOOOOOOT
— a troll (@seancourt) September 27, 2013
@seancourt was asked something fairly innocuous, but n o p e not answering
— Ben (@romandavid) September 27, 2013
Examples of questions I have asked:
- Would you agree that Post Modernism is a state of denial? (The thing that is being denied in Post Modernism is the consequences of thinking we can dispense with the strictures of religion in order to maintain our civilisation.)
- Would you agree that Modernism is the idea of thinking we can dispense with the strictures of religion in order to maintain our civilisation?
- What is modernism?
- Do you think Islam will come after post modernism?
- What comes after post modernism?
- What does it mean to be modern?
- How do you know when you have good government?
- Were the Ancient Greeks and Romans Fascist?
- Would you say that whether we have good government is more far important than whether our government is considered democratic, liberal or legitimate?
- Irrespective of what you think of Conservatism or members of the Conservative Party, do you think a party that refuses to state its principles is a fraud on its members and voters?
- Did you know that the Conservative Party of Britain does not have any principles at all and refuses to state them?