Translate

Thursday 3 October 2013

THE RULES OF POLITICS

1. I should not expect people around me to be reliable.

2. I should not even expect them to be sane.

3. I should expect them to be people who cannot help me.

4. I should expect them to be the people who will not help me.

5. I should expect them to be the people who are too afraid to help me.

6. I should expect them to be people who are old, frightened, weak, stupid, hypocritical, cowardly, callow and fucked in the head.

7. I should expect people who want the same things as me to wish me ill.

8. I should know that these people cannot even help themselves.

9. I should know that these people do not want to help themselves.

10. I should not expect these people to understand my ideas or accept my ideas or even discuss my ideas.

11. I should expect fuck-all from social pariahs, losers and tossers who will never amount to anything and want me to share the same miserable fate as them.

No comments:

Public order, public morality and public education

https://t.co/pgUwDUExiT — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 23, 2024 2:00  Denmark outlaws Koran-burning. https://www.samaa.tv/208735...