Translate

Saturday 2 November 2013

John Kersey and Gregory Lauder Frost are both now Vice Presidents of the Traditional Britain Group




Two heads are better than one and I now wonder if I am closer to getting an answer from TBG as to the manner and occasions in which I have behaved like a "loose cannon" causing such consternation and alarm to TBG committee members that they have decided to disable me from commenting on their Facebook page and attending their last two conferences.

John Kersey at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNtsqOKJlzw says white men should have bigger families to compete in numbers against the immigrant population.

Evidently he has not noticed that white British men see marriage as mug's game and those who own property do not wish to have their family homes confiscated by their ex-wives.


2 comments:

John Kersey said...

"John Kersey says white men should have bigger families to compete in numbers against the immigrant population." That is not what I said, nor do I advocate something so simplistic. What I said was that those on the Right and in particular Traditionalists should have large families and strong support networks, as part of a range of other measures designed to ensure a long-term future for traditional conservatism. I would be happy to expound my views on immigration at some point but I did not do so to any extent in that talk. You're seeing something there that I did not say. I would appreciate it if you could adjust your post to reflect that.

Claire Khaw said...

The full of transcript of what John Kersey actually said may be found at http://libertarianalliance.wordpress.com/2013/10/19/preserving-the-substance-of-a-nation-the-role-of-a-traditional-conservative-counter-establishment/

Vincent Bruno is dismayed to be told that theocracy is necessary to make white people marry again

https://t.co/k5DOSS5dv4 — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) March 27, 2024 10:00  Gender relations 12:00  Anthony Trollope 14:00  Being bot...