Translate

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Claire Khaw offers to speak at the Freedom Festival in Bournemouth on 14 March 2014

To sharon@tfa.net
Today at 11:37 AM

Hi Sharon

I am thinking of coming along but believe my presence may be a bit of a problem with some of your speakers and organisers.  

Perhaps you would like to run the idea by Simon Richards and then get back to me on this?

I would be quite happy to be one of the speakers, if this is possible.  

Regards
Claire Khaw

Uh oh.  Just discovered at 2:07 pm that my post has been deleted.  Don't think they will be inviting me to speak.

But perhaps they will allow me to attend the conference?


https://www.facebook.com/events/586787874740078/?previousaction=join&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming&source=1




No comments:

Vincent Bruno is dismayed to be told that theocracy is necessary to make white people marry again

https://t.co/k5DOSS5dv4 — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) March 27, 2024 10:00  Gender relations 12:00  Anthony Trollope 14:00  Being bot...