"Nancy Jean Lanza sued Peter John Lanza for divorce on November 24, 2008 -- three days before Thanksgiving, Connecticut court records show."
So it was the dirty little gold-digger who divorced her husband.
Got that, folks?
1. Is autism just another name for bad parenting or an irrational or bad choice of male partner for the mother concerned?
2. Why do feminists never even think to examine the quality of the parenting Adam Lanza might have received from his mother whom he murdered?
- Because they don't want people challenging and criticising feminism
- Because they feel a woman is never responsible for anything
- Because they already know they are bad mothers
- Bad things
- Good things
4. "A woman's most important contribution to society is generally considered to be her ability to raise happy, well-adjusted children." Has feminism caused the quality of mothering to improve or deteriorate?
6. "A woman's most important contribution to society is generally considered to be her ability to raise happy, well-adjusted children."
8. Should the government discourage wives from divorcing their husbands for trivial reasons to protect their children from single parenthood?
9. Should no fault divorce be abolished?
10. No-fault divorce makes it easy for wives to divorce husbands for trivial reasons. Do you believe Nancy Lanza divorced her husband for trivial reasons?
11. Should Adam Lanza's mother escape responsibility for being a bad mother just because she is dead?
12. To what extent was Adam Lanza's mother's poor parenting the cause of this shooting?
- It was not a factor
- It was a big factor
- It was somewhat a factor