Translate

Thursday 15 May 2014

How a non-bimbo would have dealt with being taken to a strip club by Roger Helmer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2625285/Married-UKIP-politician-70-accused-taking-young-female-researcher-strip-club-threatening-trash-reputation-told-pressuring-resign.html

"Oh Mr Helmer, I do believe we are in a strip club! Are you sure it is the right thing for us to do? Won't people talk if it were to get out that we went to a strip club together? Oh, oh, oh, Mr Helmer, surely we must leave now before anyone sees us? I am sorry, Mr Helmer, but I really must be going now. Thank you for a lovely dinner though, Mr Helmer, I have so enjoyed tonight. I will see you in the office then. I do hope you won't overdo things too much here. Good night and thank you again so much for a lovely dinner."


No comments:

Vincent Bruno is dismayed to be told that theocracy is necessary to make white people marry again

https://t.co/k5DOSS5dv4 — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) March 27, 2024 10:00  Gender relations 12:00  Anthony Trollope 14:00  Being bot...