Translate

Tuesday 1 July 2014

What is "masculism" and what does Paul Elam dislike about it exactly?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masculism




For some years now I have seen people who identify as “masculist” or “masculinist” online in a few locations. I have even seen a few of them pop up here in the comments, usually with something really stupid to say.

I can’t (and don’t want to) control whatever fucktardery that some people choose to engage. All I can do is clarify, and when needed assert AVFM editorial policy, and the philosophy that goes into it.

From my personal perspective, the following applies to masculists.

Masculinism is feminism’s mentally and morally challenged younger brother. It is an ideology, and most, (I know, I know NAMASCALT), demonstrate that with political polemics, phallo-centrism and other forms of general stupidity.

You have, as best I can know these days, never seen a “masculist” article on the pages of this site, or even mild endorsement for any of the people so identified.

And that is how we roll. The principles of inclusiveness, pragmatism, evidence based, non ideological solutions good — ideology, separatism, divisiveness, polemics, well, not so much.

That is all.

Is this both pompous and uninformative? I am inclined to think so.

http://www.avoiceformen.com/allbulletins/masculists-need-not-apply-at-avfm/
Can you define what Paul Elam dislikes about masculism after reading this? I will be honest and say I have no idea.

Do you, like me, think Elam's powers of analysis are not the best, that he is not the brightest bulb in the box, and his mastery of abstract thought not the highest?


This video interview was just so cringe-worthy and awful I am at a loss for words. Didn't you find Paul Elam laughing at all her unfunny jokes nauseating? Swearing and saying "cunt" a lot talking about her mummy issues and her parents' broken marriage while giggling and being girly is so totally disgusting and weird, I just don't know where to begin.  But Elam thought this fit for broadcast, probably because she is not unattractive as a woman. When men see a woman they fancy their brains and judgment fall out. Elam's certainly has when he saw fit to display this video.


No comments:

Why God revealed the Torah to Jews of all people

https://t.co/a7RYQBZWpC — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 18, 2024 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organized_religion   9:00  Ahmadiy...