Translate

Monday 10 November 2014

British nationalists "respecting" their national flag on Remembrance Sunday 2014

Remembrance Sunday 2014

http://www.fightthebias.com/Links/flag_etiquette.htm Americans know how to treat their flag, but not, it seems, British nationalists. Only savages have no sense of the sacred.

This is somehow even more shocking to me than British Muslims objecting to UK foreign policy burning the flag, because they clearly mean to show hatred and contempt towards it.

I once attended a BNP meeting in the run-up to the 2010 election. At this meeting I remember Bob Bailey and Richard Barnbrook, who later went on to became BNP London Assembly member. Typically, there was a Union Jack on a table and then, to my horror, I found empty beer glasses being placed directly on the tablecloth after the evening got going.  Like a fussy housewife I found myself removing them and putting them somewhere else.  I still haven't gotten over the incident. This photograph reminded me of that evening again.  

No comments:

Vincent Bruno is dismayed to be told that theocracy is necessary to make white people marry again

https://t.co/k5DOSS5dv4 — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) March 27, 2024 10:00  Gender relations 12:00  Anthony Trollope 14:00  Being bot...