Translate

Saturday 23 May 2015

Debate against gay marriage was never going to be won by senescent, uncool, cowardly and technophobic Irishmen and Irishwomen


What to say against gay marriage

Ireland gay marriage referendum results: yes vote expected


There was even a men's right activist who was too afraid of telling me how he would vote in the gay marriage referendum. The cowardice and ineptitude of these people is almost beyond belief. You can understand how easily how people would just vote the other way just to spite them because everything about them is so rankly unappealing.



4 comments:

CB said...

You say what most think but they are too cowardly to have the courage of their convictions. Farage would fare well to get you on board to spread his message

snork maiden said...

Ha ha! Your side lost. Sorry, didn't read your tweets, TL;DR.

And I agree with part of what CB says, you should definitely keep on pestering Nigel Farage to let you into UKIP.

@CB, so your saying the majority of 'yes' voters were afraid to go with their true feelings, in a secret ballot?

Claire Khaw said...

I am not bothered about joining UKIP. If I were in the party I would be watching my back all the time afraid to say anything interesting.

I said some jerk of a men's right activist told me he didn't want to tell me he was voting no in the gay marriage referendum in case it got him into trouble. Pathetic, huh?

Claire Khaw said...

It was https://twitter.com/ntfem/status/602076817550368768 if anyone's interested.

I am still not over this contemptible cowardice.

In fact, the more I think of it, the more disgusted I am by the kind of "masculinity" on display.

Possession is nine points of the law from 1:34:00

1:34:00  I chime in. 1:37:00  The narrow and wide interpretation of racism 1:40:00  It is racist to say black people are good at sport and d...