An evening of Apologetics. St Patrick's Soho Square. Register & send questions firstname.lastname@example.org pic.twitter.com/JsVwLaXhHf— Nick Donnelly (@ProtectthePope) April 19, 2016
My questions are:
- Is the West as Christian as a skeleton used to be human?
- Is Christianity kaput?
- Has the Catholic Church been absorbed into the matriarchy?
- Is the Catholic Church capable of regaining its moral authority within our lifetimes?
- Will the Catholic Church be capable of regaining its morality authority after our lifetimes?
- If the Catholic Church is capable of regaining its moral authority, ever, how do you envisage this coming about?
- If the Catholic Church is not capable of regaining its morality, should Catholics convert to Islam if they wish to respect the institutions of marriage and the family and protect themselves from the degeneracy of feminism?
- Is the next Pope likely to be even more liberal than the current one?
- Is the Catholic Church increasingly resembling the Anglican Church?
- Is there a purpose to the Catholic Church if it no longer teaches Catholic teaching?
- Can the Catholic Church protect its members against an increasingly dominant matriarchy, or should it pass this burden to Islam?
- Is sedevacantism the way forward for traditional Catholics?
I posted these at https://www.facebook.com/schooloftheannunciation/timeline but they were almost immediately deleted and then I was disabled from making further comments.