The study monitored the use of the words “slut” and “whore” by UK Twitter users over three weeks from the end of April. It found that 6,500 individuals were targeted by 10,000 aggressive and misogynistic tweets in that period.
Internationally, more than 200,000 aggressive tweets using the same words were sent to 80,000 people in the same period – and according to the study, more than half of the offenders were women.
- Not every woman is a whore, so to call a woman a whore if she is one is not necessarily misogynistic.
- Not every woman is a slut, so to call a woman a slut if she is one is not necessarily misogynistic.
- Surely feminists are able to accept that it is possible to be a woman without being either a whore or a slut?
- All feminists without exception support the right of women to have premarital sex, ie to fornicate ie be sluts. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_sin http://quran.com/24/2
- The definition of slut should be tightened up. An interesting discussion of how many sex partners a woman has to fornicate with before being called a slut can be found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0XVgioi29I from 1:21. A matter to be decided by philosopher, perhaps. The woman in question confessed to having 50 to 60 sex partners and suggested that a slut should be a woman who has had sex with upwards of 100 men.
- Is it the intention of feminazis to outlaw expressions of social conservatism?
- Is it the intention of feminazis to outlaw slut-shaming? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slut-shaming
- Is it the intention of feminazis to desecrate the institution of marriage which can only be supported by shaming sluts?
- Is it the intention of feminazis to abolish traditional marriage, because it is the foundation of all patriarchies?
- If more than half of the offenders who tweeted aggressively used "whore" and "slut" were women, then why can't men use those words too?
- Are feminazis suggesting that only women can use the words "slut" and "whore", but not men?
- Would it be an idea to have a men's, women's and unisex section of Twitter so everyone can just say what they want within the rules of their respective groups?
- It is surely only misogynistic to say, for example, "I hate women," but why are the feminazis presuming to tell us whom we may or may not hate? That would be THOUGHTCRIME.
- Are feminazis trying to define misogyny as "anyone women - who are mostly sluts and whores - hate"?
- The corruption of language is the corruption of thought, and the corruption of thought leads to error, evil, disaster and doom.