Translate

Friday 23 September 2016

The true status of men in the West



Feminism causes immigration and turns women into sluts. 

How long are British men going to put up with this disgusting treachery from their immoral women? Have they no sense of shame? Don't they even care what other nations think of them?

If I am taken away by the agents of the Big Sister State for my heresy against their sacred religion of feminism and their sacrament of sluttery, I expect British men to defend me, because no one else has gone out his way to say what I have said and done what I have done to warn them of their folly of worshiping sluts. I am not even a white or male, but just want to live in a country where the men are not afraid of immoral women whose morals are lower than that of even a common prostitute. Is that really too much to ask?

No comments:

Vincent Bruno is dismayed to be told that theocracy is necessary to make white people marry again

https://t.co/k5DOSS5dv4 — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) March 27, 2024 10:00  Gender relations 12:00  Anthony Trollope 14:00  Being bot...