Translate

Monday 6 February 2017

When I dreamt I had sex with Donald Trump



I listened to this in bed and fell asleep to it. That was probably why I dreamt I had sex with Donald Trump last night. The stop-start nature of my very long dream was because it would play then stop while buffering for the next bit.

No, I did not dream of the sex act itself, but just knew I had done the deed somehow because I remember the act of looking for my clothes and wondering if he would still respect me in the morning, so to speak. As it turned out, he was perfectly charming while I guiltily wondered what I was going to say to my parents whom I had temporarily abandoned when he asked me to join him on campaign as an observer. He had an entourage whom I kept having to move through and get round, and they made uncomplimentary comments about me eg "How could you have sex with him right in front of us?" There was a suggestion that this sort of thing was not exactly the first time for them. The seduction I remember took a long time and seemed to span many speeches, probably because of the times the video stopped and was buffering for the next bit. I agonised a while about being such a groupie, but eventually relented because he was being so charming.

The action took place on a pleasure boat on a river with romantic scenery where he would stop every now and then to make a speech.

All of the intimacy I could remember was a kiss and putting my head on his shoulder either before after the sex act.

No comments:

Possession is nine points of the law from 1:34:00

1:34:00  I chime in. 1:37:00  The narrow and wide interpretation of racism 1:40:00  It is racist to say black people are good at sport and d...