Translate

Wednesday 3 May 2017

A message of support to Rhodri Philipps Lord St Davids from a first generation immigrant Brexiteer








http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4465666/Viscount-offered-5-000-reward-run-Gina-Miller.html

On 3 May 2017, at 08:43 I emailed his brief Andrew Rinker in the following terms:

Dear Mr Rinker

As you can see [from the above tweets], I, a leave voting first generation immigrant, have expressed support for Lord St Davids. 

If you wish me to give evidence as a witness on any legally relevant matter to do with your client's defence , I would be delighted to assist. 

I too have expressed a hope that Gina Miller drops dead. 

https://twitter.com/search?l=&q=Gina%20Miller%20from%3Antfem&src=typd

Even if you find no use for me in the July hearing, I'd be grateful if you would pass my message of support to your client.

Yours sincerely

Claire Khaw 

7 comments:

MD said...

What a great bloke.

DC said...

Cheapskate, 20k would have got the job done.......you get what you pay for I suppose

Claire Khaw said...

The second post about Mr Sube reads: ‘I will open the bidding. £2,000 in cash for the first person to carve Arnold Sube into pieces, piece of s**t.’

If I were his brief, I would be arguing that this is clearly a joke because it is impossible to carve flesh and turn it into pieces of shit.

DC said...

Technically this is not so, all foodstuffs consumed ultimately result in shit.

Claire Khaw said...

I don't think Lord St Davids is asking the assassin to eat and then excrete Sube!

Anonymous said...

What a bunch of vile racists.

Claire Khaw said...

People accused of racism tend to believe in free speech more than people who are accusing others of racism.

Vincent Bruno is dismayed to be told that theocracy is necessary to make white people marry again

https://t.co/k5DOSS5dv4 — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) March 27, 2024 10:00  Gender relations 12:00  Anthony Trollope 14:00  Being bot...