Translate

Saturday 1 July 2017

Claire Khaw - a non-white female - believes she understands White Men problems well enough to be a White Advocate

I just know I could have done this one better. 

Yes, I know it is infuriating, all these non-whites and foreigners muscling in on everything. The last straw must be non-whites muscling in on White Advocacy, but white people should just look upon it as no more than hiring a lawyer.

It has been said that a lawyer who acts for himself has a fool for a client. This is presumably because the lawyer acting for himself will be mostly unable to speak and act impartially and thereby be caught breaking the rules and betraying such bias that it will alienate the court or tribunal, making it find against him.

This exercise would be both entertaining and mutually beneficial, I promise you.

Also, I have said I am prepared to risk prison to make my points and test the boundaries of free speech on behalf of white men. Let's face it, I am the person best able to make my points without disgracing myself, leaking antisemitism, Islamophobia and racism from every pore precisely because I am not antisemitic, Islamophobic or racist. I know I will be accused of being sexist by the feminazis but shall cross that bridge when I get to it. I know my formidable debating skills will see me through and I will have them running for cover, blocking me on social media, begging and demanding Facebook and Twitter that I be banned forever from easily demonstrating their beliefs as false, stupid and evil.

Perhaps in the same way childless white women think Muslim migrants to the West are their babies, I too may have thwarted maternal instincts which may lead me to behave as if White Men were my babies I have an imperative maternal duty to defend.  http://www.returnofkings.com/123130/women-who-dont-have-babies-go-crazy

Will I fight for White Men with the same ferocity and focus that childless white feminazis fight for Muslim migrants to come to the West to oust and replace White Men?

Watch this space and see!

No comments:

Vincent Bruno is dismayed to be told that theocracy is necessary to make white people marry again

https://t.co/k5DOSS5dv4 — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) March 27, 2024 10:00  Gender relations 12:00  Anthony Trollope 14:00  Being bot...