Subject: Questions for Rabbi Lord Sacks and a request for an interview
1) Nationalism cannot exist without patriarchy.
2) Patriarchy cannot exist without traditional marriage ie the enforcement of its most important rule: the forbidding and punishing of extramarital sex
3) Patriarchy cannot exist without theocracy ie the existence of laws that forbid and punish extramarital sex
4) Man created God for the above reasons.
5) Patriarchy is a society that prioritises the preferences of married fathers.
6) Matriarchy is a society that priorities the preferences of the never married single mother.
7) All advanced societies are patriarchies.
8) All primitive and declining societies are matriarchies.
9) Discovering that you live in a matriarchy is discovering that your society has terminal cancer.
10) If the problem is matriarchy, the solution must be patriarchy.
11) If the solution is patriarchy, the solution must also be theocracy.
12) If the solution is theocracy, the solution must also be Islam and an Islamic Revolution.
13) Christianity is now indistinguishable from liberalism and this must mean it is no longer fit for the purpose of maintaining morality and patriarchy.
14) Once you have eliminated the impossible then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the solution.
15) Islam is the most advanced version of the Abrahamic religions because it guarantees freedom of belief with https://quran.com/2/256
16) If Islam is "Judaism Lite", then Secular Koranism is "Islam Lite". http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/secular-koranism.html
17) Because Christianity required its adherents to declare a belief in an absurdity as an article of faith, it was bound to fail when it became legal to deny the Trinity.
18) Because Christianity relies on a corruptible clergy to maintain morality, it was bound to fail in an environment of sexual liberation.
19) Because Islam assumes that law should conform with morality and morality conform with religion, it understands that it is the law that limits our immorality.
20) The Koran warns urges us to use reason and warns us against adhering to the religion of our ancestors just because it is the religion of our ancestors. https://quran.com/2/170
21) I am not Muslim but agnostic, but if it is really the case that Christianity is irreparable, hadn't we better replace it with Islam?
22) Wouldn't the Koranic prohibition against usury significantly curtail Jewish power?
23) Are gentiles in the West and their politicians more gullible and exploitable if they live in a matriarchy?
24) If Westerners lived in a one party theocracy promoting patriarchal moral values, wouldn't this mean that they and their government would not be so easily led into irrational and self-destructive policies?
I see from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BHJ_JCUX6s&t=21s that Rabbi Sacks is genuinely concerned about the degenerate morals of the formerly Christian Western political establishment.
He may remember our conversation after he gave his talk at https://www.kcl.ac.uk/artshums/ahri/eventrecords/2013-2014/Inaugurals/rabbilordsacks.aspx
Would it be possible to have answers in writing or in person or by Skype from Rabbi Sacks to these questions?
I have recently made two videos on my YouTube channel interviewing E Michael Jones which Rabbi Sacks should find of interest. I apologise for the quality of the first video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvkqYjQhqFQ.
The second video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8IJNvtM3qA&t=3s records both our voices clearly.
The more censorious, corrupt and incompetent Western governments become, the more Jews will be blamed.— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 27, 2017
I am afraid people will conflate MSM with Jewish control of the media. The disgusting bias and corruption of MSM is astounding and enraging. https://t.co/nYmoNiZ7Yh— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 27, 2017
Christianity has failed and the Pope is only interested in negotiating the terms of surrender to the Global Matriarchy. https://t.co/7JvX75Pz1J— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 27, 2017
Muhammad was the Messenger of God, but I am more of a Process Server trying to effect service on a headless corpse.— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 27, 2017
My moral compass is directed towards the long term national interest and the imperative to discourage the rapacious parasitism of feminism.— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 27, 2017
It is my mission to deliver my message to the political establishment, who are collectively pretending not to be at home.— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 27, 2017
My mission is to see that the political establishment of the West receive my questions and answer them.— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 27, 2017
There is no requirement to believe that Christ is simultaneously God Himself and His son - patently an absurdity - to lead a moral life.— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 27, 2017
The Koran warns us against following the religion of our ancestors just because it's the religion of our ancestors. https://t.co/42X1cQHre0— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 27, 2017
There is no need to consult the sheeple who will believe any damn fool thing the government asks them to anyway.— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 27, 2017
If Britain were ruled by a dictator, I would go straight to him, but it is instead ruled by a bunch of buck-passing cowards and hypocrites.— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 27, 2017