Translate

Thursday 21 September 2017

My appeal against my Twitter suspension

This tweet is timed as 1033 PM and dated 19 September 2017.


@Dora_Chance @CrispySea Humanist - sex offenders who think it is their right to commit sexual offences

I have not deleted it as I was invited to by Twitter but cannot in any case see it, can you?


THE BASIS OF MY APPEAL

Humanists invariably believe in their right to indulge in extramarital sex which the religious regard as sexual offences. For example, the Koran says fornication and adultery is a sexual offence that deserves corporal punishment in 24:2, which is a valid opinion based on undisputed fact. I believe I have the right to express  a valid opinion ie an opinion which is reasonable to hold based on undisputed fact without having my account suspended simply because humanists - who are the overwhelming majority of tweeters - disagree with me. I also believe that it is right that Twitter  support this right in order to facilitate the free exchange of ideas.

No comments:

Discussing Bethelites and Boomers with Vincent Bruno

https://t.co/ZAqpuyA9ao — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 16, 2024 https://radicalisedrabbi.blogspot.com/2024/04/adam-green-vs-aarv...