Translate

Saturday 23 September 2017

My appeals against my Twitter suspension

@Taoist_Skeptic @edthegodless And that is why I propose that https://t.co/TtXp14fd4t come into force to punish sluts and slut-fuckers.
8:40 AM - 23 Sep 2017

THE BASIS OF MY APPEAL

I believe that I should have the right to support marriage in uncompromising terms and explain why voters and politicians are too afraid to do so because of the bullying, mockery and insults suffered by those who wish to uncompromsingly support marriage.  Those who have reported me actively want to desecrate the institution of marriage and censor debate.  Twitter should be seen to defend free speech by allowing those who have a political message to transmit their political message, especially if it is in support of marriage and the rearing of the next generation in optimum conditions. Those who dislike my message are always at liberty not to read it, rather than resort to the tactic of maliciously reporting me.

************************
@Noratoriou5 @anachsunamon @SecularGovt @edthegodless Only women can be sluts, but men can be slut-fuckers.
9:32 AM - 23 Sep 2017

THE BASIS OF MY APPEAL

Did I violate any of these rules?

"Hateful conduct: You may not promote violence against or directly attack or threaten other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or disease. We also do not allow accounts whose primary purpose is inciting harm towards others on the basis of these categories."


I did not criticise a particular sex but criticise both on the basis of their behaviour ie having extramarital sex.  Is criticism of undesirable behaviour from a political perspective not allowed under Twitter rules?

**********************

@ntfem
@Noratoriou5 If you feel bad about being a fornicating slut, just don't do it any more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes it is I got suspended on Twitter for telling a black guy to stop worrying about people calling him a Coon because where I'm from it's a cheese www.coon.com.au well that was enough to get me completely suspended!

Vincent Bruno is dismayed to be told that theocracy is necessary to make white people marry again

https://t.co/k5DOSS5dv4 — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) March 27, 2024 10:00  Gender relations 12:00  Anthony Trollope 14:00  Being bot...