Translate

Thursday 12 October 2017

Alan Dershowitz denounces Hard Left Intersectionality and discusses Israel and US foreign policy


http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/alan-dershowitz-intersectionality-is-a-code-word-for-anti-semitism/article/2618871

Alan Dershowitz denounces intersectionality.

He does not appear to have made the connection between feminism and intersectionality.

Intersectionality is of course the measurement and acquisition of victimhood as a means of showing status.

I am afraid Dershowitz is a Liberal Jew who has allowed himself his Liberalism to trump his Judaism.

He says he is a Democrat, and "I buy the entire liberal agenda up and down and I am a Zionist."

I am a feminist and I am a Zionist, I am a gay rights activist and I am a Zionist, and I will never give up the Democratic Party. 

No comments: