Translate

Thursday 2 November 2017

American psychologist Jan Halper-Hayes refuses to answer my questions on sexual harassment




VIA DIRECT MESSAGE

JHH:
I am not going to publicly engage. I don't have time for this. My focus is that a few weeks of calling out the perpetrators is not a witch hunt. 40 yrs victims named and slut shamed. One month of perpetrators exposed and a man wants to close it down??!!??!!!


CK:
I am sure you get this all the time, but I don't because I know how to handle myself with men. 
Women give off signals ambiguity because they are themselves uncertain, and this MABYE to men means MAYBE YES, so keep going. They have to, don't they, if they want the prize?
The solution is to make the rules CLEARER for both sexes.
There used to be the three dinner rule for sex. Don't accept the third dinner if you know you won't have sex with him, and all that. Things have moved on since then, haven't they?


JHH:

Claire. I am done. Stop contacting me in this. Please


[Note the implied threat: "If you won't stop answering back you're hurting me and if you won't stop hurting me you are a mean bad person giving me the excuse to disengage from you and end this uncomfortable discussion with you asking me questions I cannot answer honestly without losing the argument."]

CK:


I thought you would say that. That is precisely the problem with all this. You will never allow yourself to answer a question honestly, and you have no sense of justice at all. You will do and say what the law allows until it no longer allows you to do so.



JHH:

No. I am now going to block you because I do not appreciate the accusations and assumptions. I now know why so many people have told me to stop being nice to you.

[Have I accused Jan Halper-Hayes of anything? Couldn't she have denied any accusation I have apparently made against her, or said that my reasoning was faulty or that what I concluded was incorrect and given reasons? Nope. And men will side with her because she's so much prettier and much more ladylike than me, I bet!

"I was being so nice to you even though my cosy little female circle said you were a bad mean person because I am so kind,  compassionate, feminine and tolerant, but I cannot forgive you for presenting a rational argument relying on undisputed facts and asked me simple yes/no questions I cannot answer without losing the argument. 

Oh, and this is how political debate will be like from now on, now that female MPs are purging Parliament of male MPs, unless they are gay.]




No comments:

Vincent Bruno is dismayed to be told that theocracy is necessary to make white people marry again

https://t.co/k5DOSS5dv4 — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) March 27, 2024 10:00  Gender relations 12:00  Anthony Trollope 14:00  Being bot...