Translate

Sunday 18 March 2018

Tommy Robinson was at Speakers' Corner but I neither saw nor heard him











The lone Muslim woman in distinct Muslim garb passed under these people standing on the railings to get a better view.



The lone Muslim woman in distinct Muslim garb passed under these people standing on the railings to get a better view.











This was the free Quran I was given from a stall at Speakers' Corner near where Tommy Robinson spoke and passed by after he gave his speech. I even saw a Muslim woman on her own walk through the crowd. I guess I was just at the happy end of the crowd where people chatted amicably to each other.  







The Islamophobes were very well-behaved, I thought. Can't say the same about this Muslim though.








You can see a brown man whom I think must have been mentally disturbed hitting a policeman in the face for no apparent reason. It is possible he was not even Muslim. I was standing in the Tommy Robinson part of the crowd and did not notice any bad behaviour at all. Indeed, not far from them, there was a stall handing out free Korans and I even saw a lone Muslim woman in a distinctly Muslim garb making her way through Robinson's supporters. Perhaps we were all like the blind men feeling the elephant and saying different things about it because what we felt was all we knew.




No comments:

Why God revealed the Torah to Jews of all people

https://t.co/a7RYQBZWpC — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 18, 2024 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organized_religion   9:00  Ahmadiy...