http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article6790819.ece
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1205489/Baby-Ps-torturers-beat-death-named-tonight.html
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/aug/11/babyp-abuse-child-names-social
Were liberals responsible for the policies that led to the death of Baby P?
Do they continue to be responsible for more Baby P-like deaths for refusing even now to condemn single parenthood and female promiscuity?
I know whom I would like to really hang, draw and quarter if I could get my hands on them.
The taxpayer should no longer be compelled to pay to either keep them in prison or protecting them when they get out.
In fact, I ask that they be released immediately.
THE VOICE OF REASON Solon, (born c. 630 BCE—died c. 560 BCE), Athenian statesman, known as one of the Seven Wise Men of Greece (the others were Chilon of Sparta, Thales of Miletus, Bias of Priene, Cleobulus of Lindos, Pittacus of Mytilene, and Periander of Corinth). Solon ended exclusive aristocratic control of the government, substituted a system of control by the wealthy, and introduced a new and more humane law code. He was also a noted poet.
Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God behaving badly
1:03:00 CLAIRE KHAW joins to say God in the Koran is more reasonable than God in the Old Testament, but there is only one Abrahamic God. ...
-
Key: CK = Claire Khaw CD = Claudia Dalgleish EB = Eddy Butler MC = Mark Collet TC = Tess Culnane CD on Facebook This past month...
-
Beta males will never get female attention if it is OK for women to have premarital sex. If you want beta males to have a reasonable ...
-
I think having your child diagnosed as having Asperger's is a kind of insurance against people saying you are a bad parent or that your...
No comments:
Post a Comment