It is very annoying to be talked about, to have one's ideas misunderstood, one's motives traduced, have someone else confused with oneself and not be given a right of reply, but that's democracy for you at http://www.democracyforum.co.uk
Anthony Butcher the website owner has asked the Moderators if I could return but they have taken a democratic decision and said no. I suppose I should relish the fact that I am now so feared and hated they dare not let me back.
By the way, "British LQ" - whose energy and enthusiasm I applaud - is not me.
http://www.democracyforum.co.uk/bnp/81894-new-leader-british-nationalism.html
THE VOICE OF REASON Solon, (born c. 630 BCE—died c. 560 BCE), Athenian statesman, known as one of the Seven Wise Men of Greece (the others were Chilon of Sparta, Thales of Miletus, Bias of Priene, Cleobulus of Lindos, Pittacus of Mytilene, and Periander of Corinth). Solon ended exclusive aristocratic control of the government, substituted a system of control by the wealthy, and introduced a new and more humane law code. He was also a noted poet.
Translate
Sunday, 26 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God behaving badly
1:03:00 CLAIRE KHAW joins to say God in the Koran is more reasonable than God in the Old Testament, but there is only one Abrahamic God. ...
-
Key: CK = Claire Khaw CD = Claudia Dalgleish EB = Eddy Butler MC = Mark Collet TC = Tess Culnane CD on Facebook This past month...
-
Beta males will never get female attention if it is OK for women to have premarital sex. If you want beta males to have a reasonable ...
-
I think having your child diagnosed as having Asperger's is a kind of insurance against people saying you are a bad parent or that your...
No comments:
Post a Comment