I refer to my email to you of yesterday to which I have received an automated reply stating that I may or may not receive a response.
Since this is clearly a matter that requires more than an automated response, I am writing to you AGAIN today to enquire as to whether you intend to deal with the fact that the person responsible for moderating or censoring the Today Programme Facebook page has disabled me from commenting WITHOUT WARNING OR EXPLANATION.
THE VOICE OF REASON Solon, (born c. 630 BCE—died c. 560 BCE), Athenian statesman, known as one of the Seven Wise Men of Greece (the others were Chilon of Sparta, Thales of Miletus, Bias of Priene, Cleobulus of Lindos, Pittacus of Mytilene, and Periander of Corinth). Solon ended exclusive aristocratic control of the government, substituted a system of control by the wealthy, and introduced a new and more humane law code. He was also a noted poet.
Translate
Tuesday, 28 December 2010
Day 2: BBC Censor has disabled me from commenting on Today Programme Facebook page
Below is the second email I have sent to the Today Programme:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God behaving badly
1:03:00 CLAIRE KHAW joins to say God in the Koran is more reasonable than God in the Old Testament, but there is only one Abrahamic God. ...
-
Key: CK = Claire Khaw CD = Claudia Dalgleish EB = Eddy Butler MC = Mark Collet TC = Tess Culnane CD on Facebook This past month...
-
Beta males will never get female attention if it is OK for women to have premarital sex. If you want beta males to have a reasonable ...
-
I think having your child diagnosed as having Asperger's is a kind of insurance against people saying you are a bad parent or that your...
No comments:
Post a Comment