Translate

Tuesday, 21 December 2010

The Freedom Association is in need of an effective Press Officer

... and I think I would be the ideal candidate to do it since I have the unique ability to unite the Eurosceptic movement. 

I think I have got it all sewn up with getting the following together:

1.  the white working classes who are unhappy about immigration and want to leave the EU

2.  the white middle classes who are unhappy about immigration and want to leave the EU

3.  the non-white Britons who are unhappy about immigration and want to leave the EU


I have not been in paid employment, but I have not been idle.  My legal training should stand me in good stead. 

No comments:

God behaving badly

1:03:00  CLAIRE  KHAW joins to say God in the Koran is more reasonable than God in the Old Testament, but there is only one Abrahamic God.  ...