Translate

Saturday, 1 June 2013

An idea for Nationalist and Islamist co-operation against the warmongers

What do you think of this idea? Nick Griffin and Anjem Choudary both signing a letter demanding Cameron explain to the British voter what is in it for the British waging the wars that these Muslim terrorists find so objectionable and jointly delivering it to Downing Street.

If I were leader of the BNP this would have been done by now.

Indeed, if I were leader I would have suggested that Choudary and I fly away together to Ibiza and stay a few days there with a film crew to see how we get on with each other.

I thought we might stay at http://www.hotique.com/photos-526-Hacienda-Na-Xamena.html with the idea of bumping into Cameron at Benniras beach perhaps.

It would be fun!  

No comments:

God behaving badly

1:03:00  CLAIRE  KHAW joins to say God in the Koran is more reasonable than God in the Old Testament, but there is only one Abrahamic God.  ...