Translate

Wednesday, 19 December 2018

Others also complain about the heavily censored YouTube channel of Millennial Woes






I am just in the chat here so don't bother clicking on it if you only want to hear my voice.

THE HEAVY CENSORSHIP OF MILLENNIAL WOES


You won't be able to find a single comment of mine posted on live chat though I posted many. I have been hidden by Millennial Woes who exercises ferocious censorship. What is he afraid of? What the hell is he afraid of?!

A little background of the "history" of Millennial Woes and me



Compare his interview of Greg Johnson with mine below. Which do you prefer and why? Tell me in the comments below, which will not be censored!


ON THE UK BECOMING AN ISLAMIC STATE




I enter the hangout from 3:54:00


No comments:

God behaving badly

1:03:00  CLAIRE  KHAW joins to say God in the Koran is more reasonable than God in the Old Testament, but there is only one Abrahamic God.  ...