Translate

Saturday, 25 July 2026

Christians delete my comments - I wonder why!


10:45 AM
@TrinnyConstantine
​​Muslims say that they wouldn't let their children read the Bible because it is full of sex and violence.

10:46 AM
@TrinnyConstantine
​​Does the panel know that jihad can be debate?

10:47 AM
@teestrypzSOG
#2
​🤠

10:48 AM
@TrinnyConstantine
​​Shouldn't you consider using facts and logic before you take action that may be considered controversial?

10:49 AM
@TrinnyConstantine
​​@teestrypzSOG What is your emoji supposed to mean?

10:49 AM
@TrinnyConstantine
​​@AmIDriving Why fight WHAT?

10:49 AM
@teestrypzSOG
#2
​it means that Christ is King

10:50 AM
@TrinnyConstantine
​​@teestrypzSOG When was the coronation?

10:51 AM
@teestrypzSOG
#2
​ roughly about 2026 years, 7 months and 25 days ​ago

10:52 AM
@TrinnyConstantine
​​@teestrypzSOG In which history book was this coronation recorded?

10:52 AM
@TrinnyConstantine
​​Jihad is an Arabic word that means 'exerting', 'striving', or 'struggling', particularly with a praiseworthy aim.

10:52 AM
@teestrypzSOG
#2
​on the hearts of elected men and women

10:54 AM
@TrinnyConstantine
​​In an Islamic context, it encompasses almost any effort to make personal and social life conform with God's guidance, such as an internal struggle against evil in oneself ...

10:54 AM
@TrinnyConstantine
​​@teestrypzSOG Can you name these men and women?

10:56 AM
@teestrypzSOG
#2
​no I cannot. That authority belongs only to the Father, and the Father has given that authority to The Son. so you should take it up with the Holy spirit if you have questions about the elect

10:57 AM
@TrinnyConstantine
​​@teestrypzSOG Why not argue your position using facts and logic? You can arrive at God using facts and logic.

10:58 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​It’s incredibly hard to be patient and listen to the spirit when the “dark spirits” or pressures of the society are so loud and consuming

10:58 AM
@teestrypzSOG
#2
​what did I say that was untrue or illogical?

10:58 AM
@TrinnyConstantine
​​If you believe in the Abrahamic God who sent messages to humanity, you even have a choice of two to choose from. Obviously the final edition of divine revelation is more authoritative than the first.

10:59 AM
@TrinnyConstantine
​​@teestrypzSOG You claimed that Jesus had a coronation which is ahistorical.

11:00 AM
@teestrypzSOG
​#2
​I have been Knighted 😏

11:00 AM
@TrinnyConstantine
​​I thought the men were talking about fighting. They never said what the fight is about and now they are talking about their jobs.

11:00 AM
@teestrypzSOG
#2
​are you claiming that Christ never existed?

11:01 AM
@TrinnyConstantine
​​I wonder why Olson has ignored my questions. I suppose he is not up to the jihad of answering them.

11:02 AM
@teestrypzSOG
​#2
​more likely because your questions are one dimensional and boring

11:02 AM
@TrinnyConstantine
​​@teestrypzSOG I am not that kind of a conspiracy theorist. There is no need to deny the existence of God's prophets to deny God. I just want the best moral system around.

11:03 AM
@teestrypzSOG
#2
​then His coronation is historical

11:03 AM
@TrinnyConstantine
​​@teestrypzSOG I think it is because they are difficult to answer honestly without giving up his position.

11:04 AM
@TrinnyConstantine
​​@teestrypzSOG How is Jesus king when he was never crowned?

11:05 AM
@teestrypzSOG
#2
​That's a dumb question

11:05 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​That resonates so deeply Olson

11:05 AM
@teestrypzSOG
#2
​bye Claire, gonna go listen to the lads

11:05 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​I’m motivated much more by shame than love

11:06 AM
@TrinnyConstantine
​​Jihad is classified into inner ("greater") jihad, which involves a struggle against one's own passions and impulses, and outer ("lesser") jihad.

11:06 AM
@TrinnyConstantine
​​@teestrypzSOG How is my question dumb?

11:07 AM
@TrinnyConstantine
​​Outer ("lesser") jihad is further subdivided into jihad of the pen/tongue (debate or persuasion) and jihad of the sword (warfare).

11:07 AM
@TrinnyConstantine
​​@teestrypzSOG I can do both.

11:09 AM
@TrinnyConstantine
​​@SeekingGenuine If only Christians would just understand that they have to follow the rules. Too bad they think they are too cool for rules and don't care that Christianity has no codified principles.

11:09 AM
@TrinnyConstantine
​​@SeekingGenuine You don't care that Christianity has no codified principles, do you?

11:10 AM
@TrinnyConstantine
​​@AmIDriving Do you think your wife should do more around the house?

11:11 AM
@TrinnyConstantine
​​@AmIDriving Sounds like Olson thinks his wife is not doing enough around the house either.

11:11 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​Claire, what are you talking about

11:18 AM
@teestrypzSOG
#2
​caught up, this has been a really really good convo. Grown men stuff

11:27 AM
@TrinnyConstantine
​​@SeekingGenuine Do you understand what I mean by codified principles?

No comments:

Christians delete my comments - I wonder why!

10:45 AM @TrinnyConstantine ​​Muslims say that they wouldn't let their children read the Bible because it is full of sex and violence. 1...